Monday, November 5, 2007

Am I too old for blogger humour?

I am issuing a challenge to the fellow posters on this blog: explain why this: http://raymitheminx.blogspot.com/ is the second most popular blog in Canada. Ok, so she posts the odd boob pic, but thats hardly something new to the web. As one of her fans says, "Alot of people don't "get it"...it's above their head for the most part, or at least until they become more regular viewers and start to see the genius and hilarity behind it." Exactly. Like me. Is this humour like Sinfield "show about nothing" funny? Or like "The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny" funny? Absurdist? Dadaist? Help me here joel. Or maybe its like Awesome Town? (thos guys won an emmy for "dick in a box" apparently. I will admit that I like how Raymi sticks it to the Queen of Canadian establishment, but its over my head I guess.

R. Paul

1 comment:

David Byrne said...

Gosh, I wish I had read this entire post, especially the part about boob shots, before I opened the page and scrolled down it the Theology Student's lounge.